Sunday, March 21, 2010

Such a Tragic Loss....

I did not follow Bethany's blog but some other bloggers that I do follow have mentioned in there blogs about Bethany's passing. She was only 33 years old. She was a wife and a mother of 2 young children. She passed away well shopping Friday night of a heart attack. She had a heart condition and was pushing to get the weight off. Well I know she is in a better place this is a tragic time for her family. If you would like to leave your condolences here is the link The Great Reduction. Her family is in my thoughts and prayers.





2 comments:

Amy said...

Ah.... my goodness!!! I am so so so sorry to here :(

Peace and comfort of Jesus over that sweet family... my gosh! Such a great loss!

divad said...

So sad, isn't it? She lived such a short life. It puts immediacy into this race to get the excess weight off.