Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 149



Wow the 10 weeks are up and I can honestly say that I am not as pleased with myself as I could be. It seems like the 10 weeks went fast so now I know I need to stay on top of this lifestyle change more.


*Work out at least 6 days a week...I thought I would be able to do this and I am not sure why I didn't but I seem to always just get to my 5 days in. Hopefully I can continue to work on this even more as it warms up.

* Do 30 push ups a day & sit up's (yes they will be girly push ups)... Once I was getting to the gym I was doing the machines which I was fine with to replace this. Now I am back at square one.

* Eat fruit & veggies everyday... I am happy that I have given fruit and veggies a front place seat in my new lifestyle. I start the day with fruit and end the day with veggies!

* Drink at least 48oz. of WATER a day... All I drink is water now. Who would of thought.I do drink more then the 48oz of water to.

*Workout twice a day... This goal also changed when I started going to the gym. I didn't feel the need to work out twice a day when I was going to they gym.

Something you may not know about me is I love interior & exterior designing. I could send hours in stores like Lowe's. I have a dream to have a backyard with fountains, lights strung from big trees, stone paths, ect.




I just had to share some pictures. Sorry.

On a last note I didn't hit my birthday goal weight. I am short 3.2 pounds. On the other hand though I know for sure that I am at least 20+ pounds down from what I was last year. So I will take that. We have decided to go out for my birthday tomorrow night instead of tonight. I will take pictures of whatever food I end up ordering. Should be interesting.


"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." -Bob Dylan


10 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Sarah,
It's looks like you've made some really nice progress the past 10 weeks. Major lifetstyle changes. Congrats! I'm sure those changes will continue to pay off down the road.

Happy Birthday girl!!!! Have a great weekend :)

Syl said...

hi Sarah,
thanks for stopping by my blog.
Congrats on your successes so far, I look forward to following your journey!

oh and Happy Birthday!

divad said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you find a place where you can read the menu! LOL 20 pounds less than your last birthday??? That's quite a gift to yourself Sarah!

JAllgood said...

Sarah-
Happy Birthday!

Overall it looks like you did well on your Perfect 10 goals. Be proud gal! Those are some life changing things with the water and veggies--something I need to work on.

I think that it's wonderful being down 20 lbs. in a year. That IS quite a gift to yourself! Enjoy it!
-J

Lacey said...

You did so well with this stuff! I know you've had a lot of craziness thrown at you during the last 10 weeks (going to the gym, not going to the gym, the aspartame thing, etc.) and yet you still managed to adapt and get through it. AWESOME!

I so want a backyard with fountains and lights...

Seth said...

20 pounds from last year is an awesome start! Keep it up.

Katie J ♥ said...

Have a LOVELY birthday Miss Sarah. What a great gift to yourself that you are 20 lbs. less then last year :-) Enjoy!

Fran said...

Happy birthday Sarah, I hope you've had a great day.

Don't be too hard on yourself about the Perfect 10. You've really made some improvements of which you can be very proud. I think you did very well!

Anonymous said...

Look at what you accomplished during The Perfect 10! That is really what it was all about - improving. And that you have done. Good work!

Sunshine Mama said...

Hey, I'll count you in the drawing if you have a US address to send it to!

Those little backyard garden shots are cute!

Happy Birthday!