Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 147



Due to an unforeseen incident at work involving my friends husband she has to get a job. With Chris using my car until he has time to take his to get worked on there goes the gym. Hello to my lack of love videos. I am so upset you have no idea. I felt like I might be getting somewhere and I have to stop. I just don't feel the burn that I do with the gym. I have no clue when my husband will get the time to take his car in. What can I do though. Suck it up and move on.

I have also decided to look for a part time job. Something at the school so that I can be home for Rachelle but something that gets me moving and so that I feel like I am helping out in this marriage. Hopefully I will be able to get to the gym early if I do find something.

Yesterday I was able to do Zumba and weights so today I will do a walk and jog video. If it was nicer out I would go for a walk/run but yesterday the cold wind was blowing so bad that your nose would freeze just from walking to the gym from the car. Maybe this afternoon if it gets warmer I will. The wind here is not stopping and I was going to do a video but I did some serious cleaning instead. I mean toothbrush to the grout on the bathroom floor. I have never spent so long cleaning 1 bathroom in my life. I also vacuumed, mopped shook out all zillions of rugs I have in place of no carpet, wipped things down, ect. So that will be my work out today.



As for TMI I also started today so I am not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. Guarantee I will be up. So there goes my birthday goal. Oh well. What a week this is turning out to be.

I decided to try a new fruit.BLACKBERRIES.I do not like them. I can do raspberry's, strawberries, & blueberries but not blackberries. I am off to Market tonight to look for some new yogurt. We are out and I can't start tomorrow morning without any. With my cravings I may even need it tonight!




I wanted to let everyone know of a give away over at Endurance Isnt Only Physical. She is giving away a cool running shirt so be sure to check that out!!



"Winning is not a "sometime" thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all of the time. Winning is a habit, unfortunately, so is losing."
-Vince Lombardi


5 comments:

divad said...

I hate blackberries too! YUCK!

What a drag about the car and your friend. You'll find a way to get to that gym. In the meantime, your plan is good.

I hope you start to see Spring soon!

Marcelle said...

Blackberries I wonder if they like our Malberries??
I also enjoy blue berries.

I enjoyed our chat today, catching up with all your news.
Let me know when you have an interview at the school...I wish I could help out in my household...save money for my holiday's back home as hate coming home and being on a budget!!

I hope it warms up there soon.

Tiff said...

Hope you find a job that you like- that is a really great quote on your post today by the way! Quotes always keep me so motivated and I usually find them from your blog :)

Lacey said...

I'm not a fan of blackberries either... eeewww. Good luck on the job hunt, I know it will be good for you since you won't be so bored. Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous, by the way, but it looks so COLD!

Fran said...

I'm not sure if I know what blackberries are but I do like blueberries.

I think it would be nice for you if you got a parttime job. And I hope Chris is able to fix his car soon so you'll get your independence back!