Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 145



These are pictures from this weekend. Snow wasn't supposed to be in the forecast but it was. I am so over it. I was looking at running shoes today as the snow fell like we were having a blizzard. Why bother at this point. I will wait a little longer.



I am finding eat out a little tougher then I thought. I wasn't going out as much and when we did eat out it was on post. Lately we are going out and trying new things. Maybe I will have to up the exercise even more.



Today we went shopping which meant I walked more then I normally would! We also went to the gym this morning and I did the treadmill and weights. Weights is going to start being 5 days a week.



I also found a clothing store that I absolutely fell in love with. We will call it my motivation store. I refuse to buy any new clothes until this summer. I am not buying winter clothes because I plan on not being this size next winter. I refuse to be this size.

I am hoping that adding weights will help me out but I am scared that the scale will move the other direction. I have been doing weights for over a week now so we will see. Either way I cannot avoid the weight room. If the scale goes up well I start this out then it does. I want to tone up so it is the risk I will take.





5 comments:

Amy said...

Hi beautiful Sarah! Love this picture of you!!

What gorgeous shots of Germany, girl! Thankyou for sharing those here with all of us bloggy friends...

Sounds like a gorgeous day!

Fran said...

You look fabulous!

Great motivation that you found that store with nice clothes.
I'm not buying winter clothes anymore either. Hopefully by next year nothing fits although that's expensive too :)

divad said...

The snow will disappear! Your Army boys are cute...hee hee.

Eating out - it's hard, isn't it? It's hard enough when you can speak the language, never mind when you can't.

No real advice here - the food isn't that different than North America is it? Don't they eat meat and potatoes? I'd say to go for things that are usually low cal - chicken/fish with veggies. Stay away from anything in sauces...German's like their sauces, don't they?

Fran said...

You will get there! I've got a schedule for starting with running till a 5K, I believe it's 10 weeks. Do you want me to mail it to you? I'll translate it in English, isn't that much work.

It starts really easy by running 1 minute and walking 2 minutes. It helped me to run a 5K.

Lacey said...

I love the pictures! But it looks SO COLD!