Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 161

I have news that is good and bad. Well maybe bad isn't the best word. I took a part time job. Fours hours a day. Not bad right? Except that there goes Zumba during the day. I have kept from looking for a job because of Zumba. I can still go Monday nights but I like my 3 times a week. Anyways I am going to be playing around with a new schedule for the gym. I don't start until next week so I was able to go today and tomorrow.

Last night well I was doing dishes my husband and daughter that it would be funny to make fun of my pants. I was told that I looked like I shit my pants,where was my ass, mom looked funny. Either way I had the last laugh because I am losing weight!! I could care less because my pants don't fit it's only because they are to BIG!!!



I have been awarded the Sugar Doll Award from Dawne at 365 Days to a new me! Dawne awarded me for always commenting her on her blog and even though I live in a different journey I am keeping faithful to my journey!

The rules of accepting the award are:

1. Thank the person.
2. Write why the person awarded you.
3. Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers and write how they have made your life a little sweeter.
4. Notify the 5 of the award.

I am going to award...

Project 365 What can I say besides she is an such a big inspiration. In fact this week I got back on the treadmill all because of her! She has so much motivation I think she could lend some out to others of us!

KatieJ Full of tips. I swear she always has something interesting to share and might I add she is doing a give away on her blog right now. We share a love for Target to!

Diane has been through a lot this year but is still going strong. She shares the oddest exercises I have ever seen and I love her righting.

Marcelle Even though she is on vacation she has taken me under her wing. Any time I don't know what I am doing here in Germany I know I can ask her. I can't wait to visit her again and run with her!

Sunshine Mama I just started following her blog and I love it. Amazing woman is all I can say. Her eating is how I want to get and I love the ideas I have seen on her blog!

*Tomorrows weigh in. Fingers crossed*


"Habit is second nature, or rather, ten times nature."
-William James



7 comments:

Katie J ♥ said...

xoxo Thank you Miss Sarah!

Syl said...

Yah for baggy pants, way to go Sarah!

Lacey said...

That's awesome about the part time job, Sarah! Where at? What will you be doing? I am so excited for you!

Good luck on your weigh-in tomorrow!

Tricia said...

congrats on the award and on baggy pants!

Fran said...

You definitely got the last laugh!

Congrats on your job! What are you going to do?
I'm sure you'll find a good workout schedule that fits in with your job.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. It means a lot to me.

xxx

Sunshine Mama said...

Thanks for the award!

I swear I WILL have a blizzard soon just not right now. Maybe I'll plan on one for after my first trimester as a reward for doing well on my first trimester. The truffle one sounds good.

How long are you in Germany for?

I'm sorry you're missing your family and friends. Maybe this new job will create some new connections for you.

Thanks for all of your kind comments.

Marcelle said...

Thanks for the award sweets....I'm back..so whenever you have a question...just ask!!

Does that mean you wont be coming to visit me during the school holidays now, I dont know if I should be excited or sad about this job??