Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 142




Time again for my Perfect Ten Update....

*Work out at least 6 days a week...I am short one day. I know I really need to get my six days in but when the weekend rolls around I have trouble talking myself into it.

* Do 30 push ups a day & sit up's (yes they will be girly push ups)...I am changing this one to the machines I do at the gym. I do abs at least 4-5 days a week and arms every other day. So I am happy with this progress.

* Eat fruit & veggies everyday...Surprisingly I get veggies in me everyday. Fruit is not an issue and has never been but I was worried about veggies. Not anymore.

* Drink at least 48oz. of WATER a day...I am doing at least 64oz of water a day and I am only drinking water right now. Nothing else and I am doing good with it!

*Workout twice a day... This one has been changed to go to the gym 5 days a week. This week I only got there Tues., Wed., Thur., but I did do workout videos on Mon. and Fri. so at least I did work out!

Something that you may not know about me is I would love to get a career in anything to do with criminal justice. I wouldn't mind having a job as a homicide detective as well. This is something that has always interested me but being a single mom in high school I knew these two careers wouldn't work. I did job shadows with them and was pretty much told I needed to be available 24/7. Oh well.


"Most of us serve our ideals by fits and starts. The person who makes a success of living is one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That's dedication. "
-Cecil B. DeMille



5 comments:

Helen said...

Sarah - it's never too late, don't give up on that criminal justice career. Great job with your P10 goals!

Katie J ♥ said...

I agree with Helen! It is never toooooo late!

Fran said...

You're doing great on your perfect 10 goals!

Diane said...

wow, you are working out alot and really putting in the effort. nice work. i'm sure you'll see plenty of positive results down the road :)

diane

Lacey said...

Awesome job keeping up with the goals! I'm still thinking a mortuary career is right up your alley, lol.