I am not going to review every day of the 30 Day Shred. Maybe weekly or something but today I did wake up SORE. This is the first video I have done and woke up sore. The only other time I was sore was when I went to visit Marcelle and she put me on the treadmill and controlled it for me! She so needs to be a personal trainer. Anyways I hurt but I did it today and my second video as well.
Now I need a little help. I am trying to figure out which Heart Rate Monitor to get. So far I am looking at these.
The Polar F6_ is the optimal choice for group exercisers. Coded transmission prevents crosstalk with other monitors so you'll get a personalized workout, even in a class environment. It includes all the features of the F4_, plus guidance with OwnZone to automatically establish your personal target heart rate zones and feedback with OwnCal to track your calories and % of fat burned.
Features and BenefitsIlluminated Triple LCD Display--Illuminated triple LCD displays heart rate, lap time, elapsed time or time of the day. Target Zone Indicator --Indicates when you are above, below, or within your heart rate target range. Last Exercise File--Shows each user his/her exercise file of time exercised, time in zone, average heart rate, calories burned, total calories burned, and total exercise time.Heart Rates--Records average and/or maximum heart rate for workout.Target Zone : Visible and Audible Alarm in Target Zones-- Calories Burned--Measures the number of calories you use during your workout.Polar OwnZone--During your warm-up, Polar's technology analyzes your heart's beating to determine a safe and effective heart rate zone for you---your OwnZone. Using this info, the monitor provides two levels of intensity guidance for your workout, indicated by blinking and sounding alarms. Coded Transmission--Prevents crosstalk with other monitor users. Key SpecsModel Number: F6 Records Time in Target Zone-- Time of Day -- Stopwatch-- Date Displayed-- Location of Transmitter: Belt Location of Receiver: Wrist Transmitter Water Resistant: Up to 30 Meters Receiver Water Resistant: Up to 30 Meters
The F6 is the optimal choice for group exercisers like indoor cyclists. Coded transmission prevents crosstalk with other monitors so you'll get a personalized workout, even in a class environment. More than just a stylish model with 4 color options, the F6 is an excellent exercise motivator. It includes all the features of the F4, plus guidance with OwnZone to automatically establish your personal target heart rate zones and feedback with OwnCal to track your calories and % of fat burned, making it a perfect exercise companion.
* OwnCal® Displays your calories burned in real time
* Zone Pointer™ Provides a visual on the watch display that allows you to see where you are within your target zone range
* Fitness Bullets Displays 1 bullet for every 10 minutes in your target zone
* OwnZone® Automatically sets a safe and effective target zone taking into account your current physical condition
* OwnCode® Eliminates cross-talk with other heart rate monitors
* Heart rate sets Allows you to set 3 HR sets, which consist of heart rate limits/ target zone, HR alarm volume, and HR view (bpm or % max)
* Reliable continuous heart rate (%/bpm), Manual target zone (%/bpm), Automatic age-based target zone (%/bpm)
* Visual and audible alarm in target zone, Stopwatch, Time of day, Alarm, date and weekday indicatorHeartTouch™
* Water resistant - 50m, Backlight
* Exercise diary (12 full files), Exercise time (total), Time in target zone, Avg. and max. heart rate, Calorie expenditure (Exercise / Weekly / Total / Fat%)
* 24/7 activity measurement
* Active time
* Activity trend (shows 9 weeks of daily fitness)
* Calories of active time
* Water resistant to 30 meters
* Display text in English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian
* Exercise Date
* Training target in calories or distance
* Calorie expenditure (Exercise / Weekly / Total / Fat%)
* Alarm with snooze
* Date and weekday indicator
* Dual time zone
* Low battery indicator
* Time of day (12/24 hour) with alarm
* User replaceable battery
Now after reading many of the reviews of the watches from Polar they make you mail them back to Polar to have the battier changed when it dies. They don't give accurate readings and so on.
My question is what brand do you use and have you had any problems and so on.