Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 99



OK so I am just going to get this over with. I gained. I gained .2 of a lb. Really what is that??? You think that I could of at least stayed the same but nope. It is .2 and I am being honest with myself. If I was at a Weight Watchers meeting it would be .2 of a gain. So I am taking it,knowing what I did wrong not to lose this week and hoping to get a better weigh in next Thursday.

I have been craving juice but I refuse to drink my calories unless I am having fun. Anyways I found this today. It only has 29 calories for 8 ounces which is low compared to anything else
I have found on base. It will be my once in awhile drink!


Oh and because of my refusal to let winter into my life any longer look what color I painted my nails...


Tonight my dinner was.....

Pizza was a Lean Cuisine & yummy.The crust was so soft.


"Accept the past for what it was. Acknowledge the present for what it is. Anticipate the future for what it can become."
-Tracy L. McNair


5 comments:

Tiff said...

Hey, you know what? Forget about it. That's right- forget about it.

As long as you can say to yourself that you tried your best then you are absolutely right, next week the scale will show it!

True success on this journey is NOT having a big loss every week, but that you NEVER give up!

Keep at it girl, your hardwork WILL pay off!

Fran said...

It's nothing sweety your gain, you'll lose it and more next week. Don't let it bother you, just keep on eating healthy and exercise.

I love your nails! I have gel nails because my own nails won't get very long and I love to paint them but always seems to forget it and I need to sit down for about an hour before they're really dry.

Read about your gym plans: great idea! Hope it goes on.

Marcelle said...

I love ur nails and as I said to you on group...thats a *nothing* gain...so dont panic...I have those sort of gains so often and to me I stayed the same...

divad said...

It seems like that scale is being mean to many out here in blogger land! I understand feeling mad, but we both have to get over it and continue on to see that scale go DOWN!!!! I drink that juice every once in a while too. I just get bored of water. I also like low sodium club soda with freshly squeezed lime and stevia.

Lacey said...

Don't fret about a .2lb gain, just remember how awesome you're doing and how much MORE you'd be gaining if it wasn't for this journey you're on!

I'm so jealous of your pizza crust... sigh. :-)