Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 52

Today has been a so so day. We haven't been shopping for grocery's for a month now. With Chris being gone a week ago we skipped and still had meat when he came home so we didn't worry about it. Well now my fridge is so bare that you would never know three people live here.



This in turn has made my eating choices hard. We are going tomorrow but today it was to the point that I really did not care what I stuck in my mouth.Oh how I long for the drive thru at Wendy's. I love there Spicy Chicken sandwich and I could live on there fries. OK so now that we are all hungry...Sorry about that. Today I tried a new Weight Watchers frozen entree.



It wasn't to bad and I was full. I had bought it yesterday when were at the PX. I knew Chris was going to not be here so I wanted to grab something. I broke down at dinner and had ramen noodles. Not smart. Has anyone ever looked at the serving size? One would think it was the whole brick of noodles. Nope it is half. What the hell is that? I also had a Nutri-Grain apple cinnamon bar with lunch. My choices could be so much better. To top of the night though Rachelle and I are going to watch The Proposal and you better believe that popcorn will be involved. I love that movie. I saw it at the theater 2 days in a row when it came out. Laughed so hard I cried at a couple parts!

Lastly I did my new Leslie Sansone video today. Holy hell my butt hurts. I skimmed it yesterday when I got it. It is something I like to do. I like to see what I am getting into. I thought yesterday when I was watching it that it looked easy. I was wrong. Had some sweat going on. Did a 2 mile in 30 minutes. I have only done one of the workouts on the video but I love it. Her talking all the time drives me nuts but I felt good. I had my daughter right next to me doing it to. She got tired but I was on it. Maybe it was because she wanted weights like I had so she was trying it with 3 lb. weights. She is going to do it with me every day though so hopefully she can work into the weights again.

3 comments:

Marcelle said...

My fridge is full, we did shopping last night...50 euro's more than usual so hubby is not happy...

I like the look of the WW meal...cant find that here of course and will be more than 6 points on the new system I'm on...grrrrrr

Have a great evening watching movies and watch the popcorn...
Chat again soon...
tomorrow morning hubby and I are off to gym...I need to burn burn burn those calories...

divad said...

Seriously, she drives me nuts too!!!! She never shuts up, but I've learned to drown her out!

The US Forces have their own milk??? Weird.

I love The Proposal too!

Lacey said...

That sounds like such a fun video! I'm glad you and Rachelle are doing it together. ;-)

Mike and I haven't been on an official shopping run in weeks. Not good!