Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 128


Update time again for the Perfect 10 Challenge. I really wish I could start this whole challenge over now that I have a car. None the less here is my updates.


*Work out at least 6 days a week...From last Friday to this Friday I have only worked out 3 times. I need to step it up. Not one of those was at the gym either,

* Do 30 push ups a day & sit up's (yes they will be girly push ups)...It was not a good week, thats all I have to say

* Eat fruit & veggies everyday...Still kicking butt on this one.

* Drink at least 48oz. of WATER a day...Drinking more then the 48oz., I am no longer drinking Crystal Light and I am soda free for a month today!

*Workout twice a day...Considering I only worked out 3 times last week I sure the heck wasn't doing it twice a day. I think I am going to change this one.

A fact you may not know about me is I hate fish but I love sushi.. If you can figure this one out then let me know because I am still trying to figure that one out as well.

Did 2 miles with weights today. I am sore and relaize that I can not skip the gym or workout videos. I am hoping that I will be good to go for Zumba on Tuesday. Monday I will do weights and the treadmill.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are doing great!

That's funny you like sushi but don't like fish!

I am not a fish person much either, but I did find out that I like chilean sea bass - but guess what? My store sells it - but it's $19.99 a pound!

I'll stick with fish sticks! :D

Anonymous said...

I think you are doing great!

That's funny you like sushi but don't like fish!

I am not a fish person much either, but I did find out that I like chilean sea bass - but guess what? My store sells it - but it's $19.99 a pound!

I'll stick with fish sticks! :D

Marcelle said...

Congrats on being soda free for 1 month now...am proud of u as I know how much you enjoyed it, but its a good thing.
Your week was not that good as your man came home and you needed bonding time and you got a car - so who cares if you didn't get to train, there's more to life than training.
Did we not give you salmon while you stayed with us???
Well...when you come over next time I'm sure Salmon will be on our list of meals for supper...and you will enjoy it...Heinz makes it taste very good!!
I'm going to have salmon when in CT...I love Salmon Roses that I cant find in Germany...so whenever I go home I only eat them...
Wow, to think the next time we chat will be from Cape Town!!! msn!

Lacey said...

One month without soda! And no one has been killed in the process! AWESOME!

Fran said...

I've never had Sushi because I don't like fish that much. Until a few years ago I never ate it but now I've learned to eat a few kinds but not salmon: hate the taste and smell of that. Yek!

divad said...

I love the interesting facts at the end of the challenge posts. It's fun to get to know you a bit better!