Thursday, February 4, 2010
Today was weigh in day. I was excited but I wasn't. Workouts this week have not been the best and in fact there wasn't even a workout on Tuesday. Either way I only lost .6 of a pound. I swear that I could win an award for the slowest weight loss in history. It's starting to depress me reading all these blogs with 2-5 pound losses every week.
I am working out, watching what I am eating and have even cut soda out completely. I haven't had a soda since Jan. 18th. Fast food is almost nothing. I have had it once since Chris left. I have a goal for my birthday and as it gets closer I am getting more frustrated. Meeting it is looking harder and harder.
Went to Zumba this morning and I felt like I had my butt handed to. She didn't stop. It was an hour straight. We realized today that this was only the 3rd class we have been to and missing class just can't happen. Thanks to the snow it was canceled yesterday.
* I need to remember that I am lower then I have been in long time
* Every little amount that falls off is healthy
* I am down a total of 35.3 pounds from the highest I have ever been
* I have found a love for Zumba that I might have not if I decided the couch was
was better for me
* My husband and I are getting along a lot better now (of course he would have to be
I think I am just having a blah day. My husband won't be home till next Thursday and I am only talking to him every once and awhile. I think it is getting to me finally.
"Time, patience, and perseverance will accomplish all things." -Unknown