Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 127



I can't belive that it is already Thursday again. Time to weigh in. This weeks weigh in was going to be on or off. I did not except much as I did not put much into it. I haven't worked out at all. So really how can I get mad at the scale. I mean you get anything out of life that you put into it. I did not put much into it. Either way I saw a loss. A loss of 1.4 pounds!! I have no clue how that happened but I am not going to take my chances with that again. I worked out today and boy I felt it. I can't afford to skip work outs. I just really really have a hard time doing a video at home now that I have been going to the gym. It's a mind game that I am losing and need to fix. NOW. I will not mess with fate again.

I did a video off of Exercise TV today. It is so nice that I now longer have to buy workout videos when I get bored with them considering I hate them. Now I can choose what ever I want. Today I went with cardio!

Last night I made a stupid frozen dinner kit thing that I had bought a while back.


Before I started this journey. I have decided that I need to get everything out of the freezer that is no good. Well lets just say I never even ate it. Serving size was 2 pieces. Really what the hell does that mean?

Chris said the tortillas sucked anyways. The amount of chicken was a joke when you live with a man. Mostly it was a waste of money.



I had egg white instead with green chile and a little cheese.


As for my tracking calories that I started yesterday I hit 1146. I t was almost 9 at night and I was trying my hardest to hit at least 1,000. Hopefully I can figure out why I am not that hungry. I know not eating enough is not good.




"Men succeed when they realize that their failures are the preparation for their victories." -Ralph Waldo Emerson


6 comments:

Lacey said...

Wow, Sarah, that's fantastic! According to your ticker on the side bar, that means you're almost half way there! Yaaaaay!

Marcelle said...

Its a loss - so lets be thankful and celebrate.
I am hoping to hit a good loss by this Saturday, as Sunday will be eating airline foods and not training this weekend...so trying to get that extra in.
Not having a car the first weeks means I can walk Caleb to the park - push him in his pram...run outdoors, suntan...and play little boy games!!!

What you cooking this evening.

divad said...

Woo hoo - another pound gone! You are getting there Sarah! Isn't it frustrating to spend money on something that isn't good?

Fran said...

Great loss Sarah even though you didn't expect it.
I can't afford to skip workouts either, it shows on the scale immediately.

For eating more: try an extra slice of bread for lunch, eat more fruits and veggies if possible, take some yoghurt as a snack. Just some thoughts of mine.

Fran said...

Sarah I've just read an interesting post on a blog I follow. You should read it, a doctor explained to her why 1200-1300 calories is not enough.

You can find it here:

http://the-4walls.blogspot.com/2010/02/day-38-beck-diet-solution-and-my.html

Tiff said...

Congrats lady!