Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 30

I got to work out today! She was feeling a little better so she let me work out and boy it felt great! Tomorrow we have alot to do as Chris leaves Sunday for a week so I am not sure if I will get to work out tomorrow but I will have a week for just me. I think I might go meatless that week. I have read that you should skip eating meat once a week. Not in this house. My husband doesn't care what we eat but it has to have meat. That is the one thing he asks for. Hopefully a week of no meat might help. It will also be lower calorie dinners because it will just be chelle and I.



Breakfast/lunch was egg beaters with mushrooms,avocado and hot sauce.


Dinner was chicken pot pie. "Healthified" version!!Not store bought. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Marcelle said...

Really I didn't know thought one needed a certain amount of protein a day??
Am pleased you got to train...its warming up from tomorrow...am going to run outdoors tomorrow...

Lacey said...

Your breakfast looks delish! I'm glad Chelle is starting to feel a little better!

divad said...

You sound like an amazing cook. I'm with your husband...MEAT!!!!!