Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 22 -Weigh Day

It was another loss for me!! I am not excited about the amount but when I do think about it it is average, I hope. 1.8 pounds down. So close to 2 pounds yet so far away. 7 total pounds by my third way in. 7 pounds lighter then I have been since Dec. 2008. I can't wait to see what I am going to weigh this December. I'm the lowest I have been in almost a year. Hopefully I will be at least be 5 pounds lighter be December.

I am on the way to new healthy me and I won't have to start out the New Year with the stupid resolution of wanting losing weight. I am already on that journey and I am not looking at it as a diet. I am looking at it as a new lifestyle. I want to lower my risk of diseases. I don't want to refuse to go to the doctor because if I go then I would have to step on a scale & that's no fun. I want to get dressed in the morning and go. Not change 2 to 5 times before I decide which "fat" outfit looks the best.

I am tired of looking at clothes thinking one day. I want one day to be right now. I want to order clothes off of the Internet. To have my picture taken and not break into a sweat trying to suck it all in everywhere. I want to enjoy life. This is the one chance I get at it and I am tired of regretting not taking pics with loved ones or enjoying going out. In fact my husband complained awhile back that we have no pictures of us together so we take one wherever we go but it is painful for me. I want people to think of me as the girl that did it all & wasn't afraid to have fun.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I knew you'd have another loss! Congrats, Sarah!

divad said...

Whoo hoo!!!! I consider 1.7, 2 pounds. You're strict with your math! Clothes motivate me too! Do they have interesting European clothes in Germany? Any good shopping?

Marcelle said...

a loss!!!!!!!! thats fantastic, am so excited for you...try add this blog to the group...there more people will read your journey and do let them know about this loss.

I am at the stage now for the first time in years where i can look at catalogs and see myself in the clothing the models are wearing...in the past i had to look at the German sizes 40 - 44, no longer!!
You going to get there as you don't have that much to lose..

Marcelle said...

Walk for 4 whole weeks before you start running and then start adding a minute to every 5 mins....keep your pace slow when you start, just a little faster than your fast walking pace...
But do watch that knee...