Friday, October 16, 2009

Not so Good

So I thought today was going to be a good day. Then I find out that my husband has the day off. I was so happy but I also knew that it meant my day was not going to be planned. I had things that needed to be done on base which means I get Popeye's. Yes Popeye's. You see moving to Germany has taken me away from all of my fast food chains. German food is not as spicy as I would like. Kind of blah. I hope not to offend anyone, it's just how I feel. Anyways Popeye's has more flavor then most of the German food I have. It might help that I put tons of hot sauce on the chicken and there gravy is so good!! Anyways enough of that.

Breakfast was apple and cinnamon oatmeal with crystal light.

Lunch was Popeye's which is always a #6. 3 strips and a side and a biscuit. I looked at it and I though well I only eat out a couple times a month so its OK right.I went back and fourth for awhile.Is it worth it. Yes it is only a couple times a month but I am sure it is 1 full day plus some worth of calories. What I decided on was giving my husband one of my strips so know I only had 2. I skipped the ranch sauce and used the potatoes and gravy I had instead. I was going for diet soda but that was broken so I had Dr. Pepper. Not good choices but I think I am going somewhat in the right direction. I have decided I will do subway from now on and if I want Popeye's I will order off the kids menu and get the one strip!

Dinner was shredded beef with black beans, red peppers and tomatoes. I added hot sauce and 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese. I also ate off of a saucer so it looked like I had more.

I did do my workout video but it was at 9pm. I am all off when my hunny is home. Something I need to figure out better. Not to motivated at 9 to workout but when I was reading everyone else's blogs I realized that I need to step up my gain. I think blogging about my weight journey might just help.

Well hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!! I hope every one's weekend will be successful!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I've never had Popeyes, but it's understandable why you'd splurge when you guys don't get to eat out that often anymore. The saucer thing is an awesome idea! Mike was telling me the other day that you don't actually feel how full you are until 20 minutes after you've eaten, so if you eat until you're full... you've already eaten too much. I don't know how accurate that is since it never takes me 20 minutes to eat... but I've been living by it when we go out so I don't feel like dying when leaving a restaurant, haha. You know Mike, he's always coming up with these interesting tid-bits... :-)