Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 5 ~ Monday

OK so I am behind on writing for yesterday. My husband came home with a different attitude. Maybe he hit his head to but he wanted to have a family night so we did.



Back to my eating. I had left overs for lunch. 4oz of spaghetti wheat thin & 3 tablespoons of sauce. For dinner I made hamburgers. Made sure to measure mine out. I added garlic powder, Frank's hot sauce and Tony Chachere's Seasoning. One piece of 2% low fat cheese. I had 1/2 cup of baked beans. All I drank was water yesterday.

I did do a workout video. It kicked my ass. I am so sore today I can almost not move. How sad is that. Or how GREAT is that!!!! I am sore finally. After walking and more walking just when you think you are in shape you do a video and it kicks your ass! I guess it was time to change up the workout!

No comments: