Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 300-311

Sorry I have been MIA again. Just when I was getting back into blogging life happened. Blogging is important but not on my list of things that has to be done. Everything around me is falling apart and unless you are married into the military or have a spouse that works from 530am - at least 7 pm & pulls 24 hour duty on weekends then you really have no clue the stress that I am going through. I don't mean to come across rude or not claim that you don't have stress because everyone does it is just that with the Army you have to do what they want & they are not about family like they claim.

I am so stressed that I have an upset stomach 24/7. I can't sleep & all I want to do is eat. I know that eating is not going to solve anything yet I do it. I am back to being overweight again. Yup an endless cycle and I swear I sometimes want to just give up. Today I decided to eat an entire bag of these M&M's & after I ate them not only did I still have the problems but now I had the guilt of eating an entire bag of M&M's.



I am starting a new workout plan & hopefully it will work.

Monday~Zumba
Tuesday~Cardio,Arms & Abs
Wednesday~Cardio,Legs & Abs
Thursday~Cardio,Arms & Abs
Friday~Cardio,Legs & Abs
Saturday~Zumba or Cardio & Abs

So far I am 2 for 2. Today I almost talked myself out of staying to do weights. I get off of work at 2 & went straight to the gym. The guys start coming into the gym around 2:30 & later to do PT. Which means I have to share with the guys & I am really uncomfortable doing that. I did about 15 minutes then I decided to just end with half mile run around the track.

Tonight I made sweet potatoes. Marcelle's way. Then I topped them with the turkey chili I made yesterday & a little bit of Weight Watchers Shredded Cheese.






On one last note my daughter started 5th grade yesterday. Which means this is her last year in elementary school & next year starts middle school. I am not sure I am ready for that. Time really does go fast when you aren't paying attention. This makes me want another kid.







6 comments:

Marcelle said...

I feel for you...You know this....so know I am not in this situation but do understand how hard it is as I was a single struggling parent for over 12 years...its not cool not having support and even worse when you are married and your partner is not there for you.

I made sweet potato's last night, but but them like chips this time...they are so yummy so know you enjoyed them...

Every child will grow up,...so you have to say * enough is enough * and you decided one was what you wanted and one is what you have...enjoy her as she is pre-teen and thats not easy...;)

Glad you got yourself a training program.
Not sure if you have visited my weightloss blog since you hooked up there, but we doing the 30 day challenge, to do at least 20 mins a day....and no off days.
I have to take my before pics....not sure how to do that as H thinks I am nuts every time I ask him to take a pic of me, I might have to set up on tripod tomorrow and do it myself...with timer!!

Syl said...

I will add you SArah, can you tell me which challenge you are interest in on a comment on my blog,
I am running two
1. is the 30 day shred by jillian michales for 30 straight days
2. the other one is 20 minutes or more of the excersice of your choosing for 30 days.
let me know!

divad said...

Sweetness, I am so sorry you are feeling so stressed out. It's natural to want to eat it out, but girl,you've got to dance it off at Zumba! You'll get through this hard time..maybe blogging more frequently will help get it all out. I'm thinking of you/praying for you!

Sunshine Mama said...

I'm sorry you're so stressed. Maybe working out will help. I know it helps put me in a good mood.

Those sweet potatoes look good.

You're daughter looks like she's excited for school.

Fran said...

I have been in a situation where my hub worked from 7 am till midnight the whole week, in weekends he was so tired he needed to rest. So everything rested on my shoulders in those days. Besides that he was away for work at least one week a month. I'm not comparing but I know how difficult it can be.

I can say to you "don't let this stress you out" but everybody's different in handling things.

You have made a great training plan and this might help you to relief the stress.

And I understand you're in Syl's challenge too: that's great. I am too.

Is it correct you have an Iphone? Does this mean you can chat for free with BB users too? I'm going to sent you an email with my code and phone number. If you like you can add me and I can support you in that way too (and vice versa of course).

Love Fran

Bekki said...

I am so sorry that you are so down! Nothing I can say will make it better- I am not you so I don't understand- I do know that M&Ms will make you stress more especially since you are on a quest to lose weight! I am glad to see the sweet potatos one of my favorites I will have to try that way- looks yum!