Steve over at Log My Loss posted a very interesting link that I thought that I would share. 20 worst drinks in America. I am proud to report that I do not drink any of these and in fact I have never had anyone of them ever!! So I am safe in that department.
Wanted to share a dessert that I have love!!
OK so they might not count as a dessert to you but they do to me. I love them! I really love the strawberry ones! The second box, the one's with the cream in the middle are not that great. Won't be buying those again like I will with the second box.
It has been raining non stop since I got out of the gym this afternoon. It took everything that I had to run a mile. This cold is kicking my butt but I am trying to at least do something still even if it is small.
I received an award from Marcelle.
The rules are to post 7 things about myself & pass it on to 15 bloggers. I am passing it on to everyone that wants it. My internet is still acting up and I don't want to risk it cutting out well I am adding people. It has taken me over an hour just to write this.
1. I love magazines. At one point I had 8 plus delivered to my house every month. I am sure that the mailman loved me at the beginning of every month.
2. I am on my 7th car and I know I get a new one when I move back to the states. Never wrecked any of them. Just kept changing my mind.
3. I could live on sushi
4. I used to date guys based on the last name
5. I love swimming but I hate the way I look in a swimsuit
6. I have an issue with odd numbers but I hate the number 6. Makes grocery shopping interesting.
7. I round the number at the gas tank...every time.
Please take this award if you would like to. Everyone I follow has such great blogs!