Sunday, November 20, 2011

I guess it's OK

I guess my 4 ounce loss for the week is OK. I mean considering I had a bad back & my exercise, well I still did do everyday was not hard core like I like. I did take today off as we went drove 3 hours to do some Christmas shopping. We did a lot of walking but I know that does not do anything for me anymore.

This week is my daughters 12th birthday & Thanksgiving. My goal is to maintain this week. Well my goal really for the holiday season is to maintain. Last year I lost a pound over the holidays last year. If I lose again that would be great!!

I totally spaces taking pics of my dinners. Something I have not done in a very long time. I need to get back into it.

I took off exercise today & went out of town to shop. My exercise for this last week was

6 workouts
2307 calories burned
4 hours & 33 mins.

I hope to improve on this big time for this week!!!




1 comment:

Fran said...

To me you had an excellent workout week! Well done.

Walking doesn't do anything for my weight loss either but on days I don't exercise I always say to myself: walking is better than doing nothing. It helps that I have a dog of course, I can't skip that walk :)

Hope your beautiful girl has a wonderful birthday this week.