Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 321-322

Wanted to write a quick update as my hubby is still in bed. Just realized that I will be hitting my year on this blog next month & like Dawne my count is off. Except mine is way off. I know mine is probably because I didn't write everyday and counted wrong. I will figure it out and just start with the right day next time I write.

Last night we went out for Italian with our friends and OMG the place give portions that are way to big. I could of shared my meal with Rachelle and even Chris didn't eat all of his. Next time we go back I will be splitting a meal.

Our friends from Colorado just arrived last night. They will be stationed with us at Graf. Means more dinners out and party's. Thats how we roll. Guess I will be practicing moderation some more.

Off to Nurmberg fest tonight for the beer tent. It's couples night so we can let lose and dance on the benches. Really considering wearing my HRM to see how many calories I burn in the tent dancing.

Have some NSV but I will talk about them in the next post. Off to eat breakfast then to my friends house to talk about our husbands & have coffee!

Have a great weekend. Won't likely be on until Monday as this weekend seems busy.





4 comments:

divad said...

Ah, this is the overseas life I remember. Dinners out, parties, constant socializing. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read the NSV's!

Fran said...

You have (as usual) great plans for the weekend. Great that your friends from Colorado arrived and you will be able to spend time with them.

I watch that serie "Army Wives" on Dutch television (we just finished season 2) and I always think of you when I watch it. Not that I think life on base is like in the series but because you're one too.

Have fun this weekend and dance, dance, dance, dance.

Marcelle said...

I've seen the pics of last night on FB so know you had a great time... We were at home, had the other two neighbors around for a BB~Q...German's are not good party people they like sitting around, or maybe its the age...LOL

Great that you have your friends around, will help during those cold winter months....

Chat soon...want remember your goals.